The 14 Foundational Guided Meditations
He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened.
― Lao Tzu.
People can meditate for years, decades and eventually realize they were just thinking the whole time. That was our experience. Until we discovered the depth our our senses. If we can fall in love with our senses, we can fall in love with the world. And that love can transform every aspect of our lives. These 14 meditations are organized to teach the foundations skills of any deep mindfulness practice. We use these 14 meditations every time we start working with a new one-on-one Meditation Mentee.
These meditations cover skill in:
• Distraction free meditation
• Continuous (all day) meditation
• Sensory clarity of the body and mind
• Clarity of emotions and thoughts as sensory experience
• The spacial nature of our senses
• Training in increasing awareness or the subtle and peaceful aspects of our senses